Oh! Hello there! Here is a guide aimed towards one of the most used mods, Ender Storage! When it comes to wireless item and fluid transportation, this is one of the best mods to get the job done.
Each Ender Chest and Ender Tank has three white stripes on the top. These colors can be understood as frequency.
* Image to visualize frequencies
The colors can be changed by right-clicking a stripe with a dye in hand. Acceptable dyes must have a matching OreDictionary entry as Vanilla dyes*.
* Lapis Lazuli has an OreDictionary entry of dyeBlue. Acceptable alternatives that share an OreDictionary entry are items like:
- Blue Pigment from Thermal Foundation
- Blue Artificial Dye from Industrial Foregoing
- Blue Floral Powder from Botania
On the image, you can see white/blue/white frequency on the Ender Chest and Tank.
* Image showing different frequencies
Of course, all these frequencies are public, which is not really useful. But this mod has you covered! The only thing you need to do is to right-click the chest’s latch or the Ender Tank’s wheel with a diamond. Doing so will convert the chest/tank into a private mode. Now you have all the frequencies for yourself. You can remove the diamond by shift right-clicking the latch with an empty hand.
* GIF that shows user changing privacy settings in an Ender Tank
* Note: Other players can still place, break, open, and change the frequency of a private chest if they are trusted in the area of a private chest (as shown above.) The only thing they can’t do is create a chest connected to your private frequencies.
Ender Tank Input/Output
You might have noticed that the wheel on ender tanks have two colors. Blue for input, orange for output. You can change this mode by right-clicking the wheel. Input mode takes in liquids from outside sources such as fluid tanks and machine blocks with fluid outputs. Output mode pushes liquids out of the tank.
* In the above images, you can see that the Ender Tank shows it’s using two different modes, one input, and one output
Everyone likes Ender Pouches. Not only can you store your items in it, but you can also store the pouch inside itself! You can set the pouch’s frequency by shift right-clicking an ender chest with that frequency. This one is for example connected to someone’s private white/white/white frequency.
* Left: An unlinked white/white/white Ender Pouch.
* Right: A white/white/white Ender Pouch linked to a private Ender Chest.
The difference between the sprites is the Ender Pearl button of the bag becoming lighter after being linked to a private chest.
What you put in one chest shows in all of them with the same frequency.
* Two private white/white/white Ender Chests showing the same inventory. The linked Ender Pouch sprite is now shown open as a result.
And we are at the end again! Hopefully, you now understand how Ender Storage works. As always, if you have any questions, contact us either in-game or on Discord!
This wiki article was written by HeLiX_iS_BeTa and Arothe. Mystical Machines appreciates wiki article contributions a lot! Want to help out as well? Would you love to submit a wiki article about your favorite mod? Feel free to reach out to an Administrator to see how to submit an article!