Better Chunk Loaders (Developed by KaiNoMood) is a plugin that adds its own customizable chunk loaders that replaces other chunk loaders found in mods across our network. The plugin has a wide range of commands and features allowing for ease of use across our player base.
Types Of Chunk Loaders.
This plugin allows for two kinds of chunk loaders to be used. They are as follows:
- Online Only – This will only load chunks while the owner of the chunk loader is online.
- Always Online – This will load chunks at all times, regardless of whether the owner is online.
All players start off with 6 Online Only chunk loaders at their disposal. However, you must purchase Always Online chunk loaders or obtain them with any donator rank.
Setup of Chunk Loaders.
- Stand in the chunk you want the chunk loader to be in (chunk boundaries can be seen by pressing F3+G) and type /bcl. You should see a message giving your location, chunk, number of chunks loaded and total number of chunks you can load, and a list of options for creating chunk loaders in your chunk.
- To create an online-only chunkloader, click the [create online-only] button in the message.
- To create an always-on chunkloader, click the [create always-on] button in the message.
- No matter which type you selected, a green message will appear in chat saying “Chunk loader created!” If a chunk loader already exists in that chunk, a red message will appear instead, saying “A chunk loader already exists at the specified location!” Note that two players cannot create a chunkloader in the same chunk.
- Repeat for all chunks you want to be loaded.
Removal of Chunk Loaders
- Stand in the chunk containing the chunk loader you want to remove and run /bcl like above. A similar message to the one before will appear, but it will show information about the chunkloader there, including type, when it was placed, and whether it’s currently being loaded. It will also have options to remove the chunk loader and highlight the chunk.
- Click the [remove chunk loader] button. A green message should appear in the chat saying “Chunk loader removed!”
- Repeat for all loaded chunks you want to remove chunk loaders in.
Finding Your Chunk Loaders
You can find your chunk loaders by running /bcl list. To see only your own chunk loaders, you will have to run “/bcl list <your username>”. The coordinates are given in chunk coordinates. To convert chunk coordinates to regular coordinates, you can use the tool found here. You can also open the chunk loader menu to highlight or remove chunk loaders from this list.
If you liked this wiki article, check out the following articles as well:
- Optimizing your base with our guidelines to make it less laggy.
- Using Lag Goggles to hunt down laggy parts of your base.
- Learn how to enable a chunk boundary overlay.