Set up your Applied Energistics 2 (AE2) wireless access securely with ease by following this mod guide. Learn this and more on Mystical Machines..
Greetings, friends! Do you know that annoying feeling when you are building outside of your base, run out of blocks, and have to run back to your base, to get more? And that is happening over and over again? Of course, you do… Read on, because Applied Energistics 2 (AE2) has a thing that will save you about 30 seconds of your time whenever you run out of blocks!
- Super admin – The person who placed the terminal is considered a super-admin and can not have his rights removed. This player does not need to have a biometric card in the terminal either.
- Public profile – This option is used for everyone that does not have a biometric card in the system. If you use a blank biometric card, you can edit the rights of the public profile.
- Listed player – Option, that is executed for a player that has his biometric card inside the security terminal.
- Deposit – The user is allowed to view and deposit into the network.
- Withdraw – With this permission, the user is allowed to view and withdraw from the network.
- Craft – Allows to start and stop auto crafting jobs.
- Build – Gives permission to physically build, modify, and destroy the network.
- Security – The user now can change the security options of others.
Colored options are enabled. Grayed-out options are disabled.
When the network has no energy, the security terminal does not work and can be broken!
Wireless Access Point
If you liked this wiki article, check out the following articles as well:
- Learn more about the Ender Pouch mod.
- Getting started with the Tinkers’ Construct Mod
- Getting started with the Flux Networks Mod
Mystical Machines is a small modded Minecraft network. Feel free to reach out to us if you want to learn more or if you want to join!
If you are looking for a multiplayer modded Minecraft server to play on, visit https://moddedminecraft.com to find one.