To celebrate the summer and to get your mind of the things happening in the real world, we decided to set up Mystical Summer Events. This summer you will be able to explore new content updates, community events, new servers, and store updates!
This summer we will be trying to organize or set something up every week. For the full schedule, we recommend you check out our events page found here.
The following gameplay-related events/updates are planned:
- Playtime ranks update; we are planning an overhaul of the playtime rank system with new ranks, rewards, and more. Expect more details in the announcement post on the date of the event.
- Brand new event server; this event server will allow us to host several events ranging from build contests to minigames.
- Modpack Rotation; we’re adding something new to Mystical Machines. We will be releasing and rotating a modpack on a schedule. Each modpack will be playable for a few months, allowing you to dive into the modpack, explore its contents, and participate in the competition! More information will be available in the announcement post in the days leading up to the event.
The following community-related events are planned:
- Hub Parkour build competition; we’re missing something important in the Hub…. a parkour! In this competition, everyone will get 7 days to build the best parkour in our brand new event server. (link)
- Modpack Rotation Spawn build competition; the new modpack rotation will require us to have a universal spawn that we can use for each modpack rotation. (link)
- Ask-Me-Anything(AMA) with Rubbertjuh; you’ll be able to ask any question you like in a specific Discord channel and Rubbertjuh will try his best to answer it. These questions can be about something personal or about something server related. Let’s get to know each other! (link)
- Discord Skribble.io; let’s play some skribble.io together and relax in voice-chat (date and information will follow)
The following store-related events are planned:
- Every week, for 7 days long, we will have an entire store category on sale. Ranks, Cosmetics, Chunkloaders, and more and be bought for a reduced price. We use this money to cover server costs, development costs, advertising costs, and more. Feel free to ask me if you would like more detailed information on what we use the money for.
We hope you are as excited as we are for these events! Looking forward to seeing you around in Discord and on our Servers. The events listed above are the ones currently planned, we may add, update, or remove events. If we do, we will be sure to update this post, the event page here, and post it on our Twitter.