Hi there Mystics,
We’ve been quiet for some time, fear not, we are still working on things. This Monday at 6 PM UTC, we will be releasing a single MC Eternal survival server,
depending on how busy it gets, we might release a second instance. We have released a second instance.
While we continue to work on the PvP side of MC Eternal, we did not want to have you all wait even longer!
The survival MC Eternal 1 server is accessible with ets1.mysticalmachines.com or by typing /server ets1 in the hub.
The survival MC Eternal 2 server is accessible with ets2.mysticalmachines.com or by typing /server ets2 in the hub.
– Player cap: 10 players (donators and staff are able to join when the server is full)
– Full survival mode (server is in hard mode), no keep-inventory.
– Version: 184.108.40.206 (latest)
– Finetuned over 250 config files and mods to improve stability and performance.
– Possibility to start towns using our golden shovel system (/gd mode town)
A large modpack offering a large variety of mods with magic, technology, and adventure aspects. There are over 700 quests, but none of the quests are required to progress the modpack. Aside from the quests, this modpack has a lot to offer in terms of exploration and adventure. When entering the server you will be greeted with many monsters and bosses varying from owls, to dragons and rats.
- We’re updating our store to make it easier to see what each rank has to offer (including kit overview). We’ve heard some complaints about this in the past, it’s time to fix it.
- We’re adding new playtime ranks, soon you will be able to earn more ranks by playing on the network. This was a request by the community, we’re here to honor it 🙂